Monday, August 25, 2014

Cover art and Publisher LOVE!!!!

Alrighty, I have been given the go ahead from my marketing manager to share my cover. His exact words were "Share it with the world". So world, here is my cover. 


I love it! Don't you?

I started looking through the covers Cedar Fort has done after I signed my contract. I was blown away by how awesome the all were. I was nervous and excited to see mine. When I got this copy last week I was once again blown away. They do amazing work, I could never have even come close to making my cover this beautiful. Please share it with everyone you know and follow me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marilee-Jackson-Author-Page/289588627886056 and twitter @marilee_jackson 

On the same note, I love everyone I have dealt with at Cedar Fort. Seriously, everyone I have talked with has been so nice. They really care for my opinions and want to make sure I agree with every decision they make. I feel so blessed to be with such a fantastic publishing company. I can't wait to get up there and meet everyone face to face. 

Alas, until then we will just have to correspond through email and facebook!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment