Monday, April 20, 2015

Signed Copies

I have been doing several book signings with amazing authors. It has been so fun to get to know other people going through the same thing as me. We did a singing in Goodyear and Saturday we were in Tucson. I will also be in Flagstaff Saturday April 25th at 1 pm.


 If anybody is unable to make it out to the signings on the day, we always sign a few copies and leave them at the Barnes and Noble. So you can still get your signed copy if you want. 

Now it is time to announce my first Goodreads giveaway. Do you want to win a signed copy of my book? Well now is your chance! Head on over to Goodreads and enter to win one of your very own.


Thanks for all of your support and I look forward to seeing all of you in person at one of my many future signings.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment